Friday, December 9, 2011

Together with Ducati, Capirossi was amazing

Moto GP rider Loris Capirossi Suzuki will soon leave the team. The
Italian rider has decided to join the Pramac Racing team in the
upcoming 2011 racing season. Capirossi has a pretty brilliant
achievements during 2003-2007 flagged Ducati last season. At least the
37-year-old drivers have won seven races and had finished third in
season 2006.

Furthermore, Capirossi Rizla Suzuki chose to join.
Unfortunately, within three years of being with Suzuki (2007-2010),
Capirossi was unable to do much and only able to reach the podium just
once. According to Crash.net, this is the reason why Capirossi finally
decided to join the Pramac Racing. Together with his new team of
Capirossi want to repeat this success with Ducati which he achieved
three years ago. "Back to the Ducati makes me like a child.

I do not feel like a 37-year-old drivers," said Capirossi. "I have great hopes
will start a new adventure, I am very pleased with the new agreement
reached with the Pramac Racing Team, this allows me to be part of the
Italian," he continued. "Together with Ducati, I will try to achieve
success as I have won 2007, this is a unique sensation for me," he
said.

No comments:

Post a Comment